- Emergency Infant Services Downtown location is located at 222 S. Houston Ave. (the corner of 3rd and Houston in downtown Tulsa).
- We see clients Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Emergency Infant Services East Side is located at 9910 East 42nd Street, Suite 100 in the Pawnee Building.
- We see clients Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- No appointment is required and we assist children five years old and younger with items such as formula, food, diapers, clothing, and infant gear.
- ID: If you come for assistance, please bring a photo ID for yourself, and documentation with the name and birthday of each child receiving assistance - shot records, WIC folders, birth certificates and hospital bracelets are acceptable forms of identification.
- Because we are an emergency service, each family has a maximum of four visits in a calendar year.
If you require assistance outside our normal hours of operation, please contact the Oklahoma helpline at 211.